Great news! Weather is supposed to be above freezing for several days later this week. Yay for:
- Melting Snow. I don't know if Pugsly will miss burying herself in snowmounds, but it will make walking her through the drifts a lot easier on me.
- Melting Ice. The fine people at our condo have decided that the parking lot really doesn't need to be salted... and that parking spaces, when vacant, don't really need to be plowed... Kind of makes parking one's car an off-roading experience, and walking from the car to the building somewhat precarious.
- Not hating winter. Winter and I get along okay when the weather's not attacking me. If I can go outside without my nostril hairs freezing together, I'm generally pretty good. (And is that really too much to ask?)
But as for today, we're still around average temperatures in the 20's. Makes me think back to my wonderfully warm honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico. If you haven't been to Cancun before, it's an experience. Gary and I had a dreamy experience at the All-Inclusive Le Blanc Spa resort. Imagine living in a day spa - that's what it was like. (Click here to read our TripAdvisor review. We are reviewer "kwolak") Warm temperatures, sunshine, aromatherapy in your room, coconut milk... *le sigh*... What do we have here? Snow, ice, and ovaltine hot chocolate.
Which reminds me. Gary and I need to pick our honeymoon picture to put in the frame we bought in Cancun. Thoughts on which one to do?




Well YAY for above freezing temps!
ReplyDelete